Warp Drive Interface
A human user interface that revolutionizes
imaging by increasing productivity
through its innovative features.
Introducing real-time control of
up to 60 programmable function keys
and touch sensitive, motorized faders
to control exposure time, binning,
gain, and wavelength selection of up
to 16 different channels. Optimize your
application on the fly!
The PTI Warp Drive offers a
control interface to complement your
EasyRatioPro system, with innovative
and intuitive methods of manually manipulating
and visually monitoring your
sessions. Geared toward those who
prefer the familiar tactile interaction
available through traditional controls,
the PTI Warp Drive control interface
also serves to dramatically accelerate
your workflow by freeing you from the
limitations of mouse-and-keyboard
operation. A control interface exists to
meet your budget and integrate
smoothly with any EasyRatioPro system.
Warp Drive puts integrated,
tactile manipulation of EasyRatioPro
systems running on Windows XP at
your fingertips more affordably than
ever before. This space-efficient, full featured
control interface option is
suited equally well for space challenged,
multi-room research facilities
or small cramped microscopy
Warp Drive Specifications
- Touch sensitive motorized faders
- 60 function keys
- Full size numeric keypad
- Professional transport controls
- LCD and LED displays
- USB and 1 expansion slot for other optional interfaces
The Up/Down Left/Right buttons
Control zooming on the graph display. Pushing the up button increases the amplitude of the graph window or Y-zoom. The left button zooms out graph window (increase time axis) and the right button zooms in (decrease time axis).
Eight Page buttons and Five Rotary Encoders
Each page button can have five assignable parameters that can be edited using the rotary encoders. Page 1 encoder 1 controls the electron multiplier gain on the EMCCD camera. Other parameters can be mapped such as frames per second, experiment duration, or camera binning. Plug-In parameters can also be edited from these encoders.
J1 to J8 with shift button. These function keys can be mapped. The shift button allows all buttons to have a second function assigned to them.
– This button returns the transport to zero.
– Places the transport into external sync mode.
– Places the In point of the selected range in the graph window. The jog wheel allows the in point to be edited.
– Pushing this activates the Jog/Shuttle wheel to control the playback speed of the sequence and the frame advance or rewind.
– The inner wheel allows the sequence to scrub forward or backwards. The outer wheel increases or decreases sequence playback speed.
– Places the Out point of the selected range in the graph window. The jog wheel allows the out point to be edited.
– Activates the loop playback mode and begins playback. If a region is selected this region will be looped.
– Takes the transport to the end of the experiment.
– Opens/closes the channels window.
– Opens/closes the Graph window.
– Opens/closes the transport window.
– Opens/closes the Image window.
– Opens/closes the plug-in window.
Time Code Display
Shows experiment time code. Numerical keypad for numerical entries. Create and recall locator buttons for navigation. Transport buttons to Rewind, FF, Stop, Play, Record sequence movies. The Warp Drive rear panel has a USB interface to connect to the host computer.